The preferred choice for mild to moderate orthodontic movement
Individually handcrafted by skilled technicians to insure proper fit and occlusion, Straight28™ is
a great option to offer your patients. Most typically, the Doctors who prescribe Straight28™ are
either General Dentists who have never been Invisalign™ certified but want to provide clear
aligner therapy to their patients or General Dentists and Orthodontists who are Invisalign™
certified but do not recommend clear aligner therapy to their patients because of the cost
involved and low return on investment
- - General Dentists who have never been Invisalign™ certified but want to provide clear aligner therapy to their patients
- - General Dentists and Orthodontists who are Invisalign™ certified but do not recommend clear aligner therapy to their patients because of the cost involved and low return on investment.
There is nothing magical about the 1st generation aligner systems – we utilize the same techniques and some of the same equipment to fabricate our aligners. What makes the Straight28™ system unique compared to other systems?
- - Smart Designs has been involved with clear aligners for nearly 2 decades. We have seen the benefits and drawbacks of other aligner systems and have truly created a predictable system that is second to none.
- - We have a staff Doctor with 20 years experience treating patients with both traditional and removable orthodontic therapies. Each incoming case is personally evaluated to ensure the desired outcome is reasonable.
- - Our fees are about 1/3 what you would pay for the same appliances provided by the 1st generation aligner companies.
- - We offer an Retainers for Life. For a small fee, you will have the ability to send us intraoral scans or impressions of a patient who has completed Straight28™ treatment and requires a new retainer in the future for any reason. Although you will not be charged any additional fee for this, replacement retainers is a billable service for your patient.
- - Similar to what others call “Refinement”, we offer Insurance for those cases that either don’t track properly or when compliance has been an issue. The additional cost to you is minimal, and will provide as many additional aligners necessary to put the case back on track.
We have a very simple fee structure based solely on the number of aligners necessary to achieve the end result.
- 1 - 7 aligners - Great for minor movements or orthodontic relapse cases
- 8 - 20 aligners - Most patients fall within this category
- 21+ aligners – When more significant movements are necessary
Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss how we can work together to make providing clear aligner therapy to your patients a reality!